SKI & SNOWBOARD CAMP 2018 – TIGNES GLACIER
The ski and board camp in Tignes is now in its 13th year of operation and grows in popularity each year. Available from the extraordinary price of £135 at the beginning of October to £289 during December.
We will start taking bookings from start of May 2018 for this years Ski and Board Camp.
To get further information, check availability or make a booking email email@example.com.
Free Equipment Rental
The Ski and Board Camp 2018 is not a “test” offer as it has been in previous years, however you will have access to our BRONZE range rental stock free of charge so no need to pay costly airline charges to bring your own kit on your short break. Our silver and gold rental stock will be available throughout for rental if you wish to upgrade (summary below):
Bronze: Our lowest price skis and snowboards, for beginners to experts who want a budget option. Available for FREE during our Autumn camp!
Silver: Quality rental skis, we have a range suitable from beginners to experts. Available from €14 per day.
Gold: High performance best quality rental ski, which are suitable for intermediates to experts. Available from €16 per day.
Junior Package: This is for children up to 6 years old and includes skis, boots and a helmet from €7 per day. Age, weight, height and range restrictions apply.
Junior Plus Package: For older children ages 7 to 13 years old, this package also includes skis, boots and a helmet from €10 per day. The same restrictions apply.
Our experienced ski and snowboard technicians are on-hand to answer any questions you may have and to ensure you get the best out of your hire equipment. We can also offer in-house servicing for your own kit, anything from a storage wax to a full service and one off repairs. Prices range from €5 for a storage wax to €45 for a full standard service.
3 days Skiing or Snowboarding from £135!
This fantastic offer is available from the extra special price of £135* and will run from 12th October and will finish on 17th December 2018.
The offer will include:
- Return set time Geneva transfers for flights arriving by 19:00 outwards and taking off from 20:30 on return (collecting 19:00 – 19:30 outwards, leaving resort at 16:00 on return)
- 3 nights catered accommodation
- Lift pass (covers everything open)
- Shuttles to glacier until public bus starts running in late November
- Free ski and snowboard rental from our BRONZE rental range
- Use of hotel facilities including hot tub, sauna, wifi, refurbished bar and refurbished lounge with pool table, sky TV, PlayStation 4.
* Room and supplements apply to some rooms, please see our accommodation page for more info.